• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello There

Insa

Dreamer
My name is Mona, but to be honest I prefer to go on line by Insa. I am currently 16 years old.
I am more of an artist than a writer if I am honest, and most of my day dreamt ideas end up in a sketchbook rather than in the form of a written story.
However, recently, I have been building up a fantasy world and an actual plot line, and for the first time I want to turn it into something to be read by someone. When researching for a few key ideas, I stumbled across this site, and felt that joining and using it would benefit me greatly.
I have a little experience writing, and I would like to think I am relatively good at it. I have recently been on a joint venture with a two close friends of mine, one of whom is in fact a member of this website, writing a proper fantasy-ish novel (we have written stories together for about 4-5 years now but this is the first one that is in novel form). In fact, we have gotten quite far with it, having around 30,000 words in our first draft, so far, which is pretty decent in my mind.

Long story short, I want to write my own fantasy novel, and being young and uneducated in this area, I hope to learn a great deal from this website~

30k into a collab and you can still stand the sight of each other? You must be pretty good at knowing when to push and when to compromise.

Good to have you here!

Insa

Dreamer
It hasn't been easy; a lot of nagging and whining and borderline arguments about small details. Each of us is writing from the point of view of 3 different characters so it's difficult to keep our minds on the same path, but it's working so far and we hope in the future to be able to maybe get it published - after ALOT more work of course.