• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello!

Into

Hi!
I’ve been reading and writing my whole life, and love all story-telling, whether on the page or out loud. I’ve produced audiobooks for Audible for other people (this isn’t an advert, I don’t do that anymore as I’m concentrating on my own writing), but I have never published anything of my own.

I’ve started to write longer stuff now, attempting novels, and fantasy books are winning out in the Darwinian. Struggle for survival amongst them.

After initially getting on with it myself, I’ve been trying to find somewhere to discuss other people’s writing progress and mine. But I am old and unfashionable, and so is my writing, so that makes things awkward sometimes!

So just spreading my net wide to chat with other writers, and hopefully be of some little mutual help and encouragement to each other. Or not. Depends what happens!

Into

Drat. I've just seen that I've put my name as "Into" instead of "Ianto", and there doesn't seem to be any way to change it. Ah well, not the end of the world. But I'm "Ianto".

pmmg

Myth Weaver
I think you can change the username. It may be sticky for a few days.

Welcome here, lnto

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well-met Ianto
Good to have you here
This is a great place to learn and share.
[I've done some audio recording for my work... It is not as easy as it seems :geek:]