• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

A New Beginning

Incanus

Auror
Hi folks!

I've been a life-long fan of fantasy. Also, I've been dabbling with writing on and off for decades, mostly starting things that just weren't going to get anywhere.

But about a year and a half ago, I stumbled across THE IDEA. It was truly worthy. The problem was that the IDEA picked a horribly inexperienced writer to realize itself. I knew I had to knuckle-down and get serious about writing to have even a remote chance of doing justice to it. So I've been planning, learning, world-building, reading, outlining, studying fiction, and now. . . joining a forum.

I feel a need to work on shorter items for a while, and I am interested in work-shopping them, as well as looking at others' works, and hopefully commenting constructively on them.

Of course, I can't look in that section till I get my five posts--one down!

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Incarus
Glad to see you have a plan.... every one needs a plan... and a towel [actually I'd put a towel first and a plan second... but that's because I like dry feet...]
This is a good place to share what you know and learn what you need.
Everyone starts somewhere and it is nice to think that Mythic Scribes will be part of you journey.