• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Anyone wanna write some Lore?

Kevin Sharpe

Hello all, My name is ADOBO and recently, I've set out to start a Minecraft server based on aspects of popular 'medieval' games and content like: Monster Hunter, Skyrim, AdventureQuest or even Neverwinter. My server has lots of traits similar to those games however there is also a Magic v Tech feel in the background. That being said I would love to have a lot of the world explained with Lore and as the world would progress, Legends and such could be written about the lands. I plan for the server to be much like an RPG in terms of adventuring and slaying monsters (The bosses are basically made for multiple people to fight) as well as having each player create a 'kingdom" using Minecolonies or Minecraft Comes Alive (Village Mods) to have AI fill their towns, do peasant jobs and liven things up In the process. Ive started making a few of the stories to explain how some forms of magic came to be but having someone who excels in such fields would be great and would call for some really great content.
My Inbox is open!

Kevin Sharpe

As I have expanded my knowledge, I think what im actually asking is if anyone wants to bridge the different aspects of the server together in a way that creates a story?(So World-building and story writing) For example "Chapter 1" is "The Dark Age of Dragons" which is the current times and it works in the story like "the current number of kingdoms is so low because the dragons and beast wiped them out during the 'second flood' as humans (the player)slowly rise back to power (join and make kingdoms) they will choose the future of the world (kill the dragons off and end the age or tame most the dragons and start the New Age of Dragons)