• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
I searched, but it seems that this is the first thread dedicated to AC Syndicate so far.

After playing AC1, AC2, AC Brotherhood, AC3 and AC Rogue in Playstation 3, Assassin's Creed Syndicate is the first AC game and the second game that I play in my new Playstation 4.

The first thing that I have to say is that I am very impressed by the graphics. AC Syndicate has really showed me what the PS4 is capable of... Very breathtaking, even in my relatively old Fluorescent-backlit LCD TV. I think that it would look even better in a more recent LED-backlit TV, who knows?

My beloved Bloodborne does not look this good, I must admit it.

Victorian London is incredible, I am like... Wow! What a super pretty, colorful and lively city to explore. Congrats, Ubisoft! Excellent atmosphere, beautiful music, lovely colors... Wow.

The characters: At last, I can play as a female Assassin and it feels great. I really like Evie and her brother Jacob, and I see why people love them so much... Still, I do not quite understand why people want AC protagonists to be warm and likeable despite the fact that they are freaking serial killers.

To make things more believable to me, my Evie shoots civilians to death randomly as she walks around London. I want her to be cold as ice like Altair, so this fits her very well in my eyes.

I have reached Sequence 4 already, just climbed to the top of Big Ben... Wow.

The bad: I have barely started to play AC Syndicate, and despite its breathtaking visuals and atmosphere it's already lacking something. That something that the original Assassin's Creed has and the sequels lack completely.

AC Syndicate is already about making as much money as possible, and searching for collectibles, and painting their clothing, and crafting stuff from various resources that I am supposed to hunt for and what not... Same AC2 and AC3 all over again. It would be so cool if AC Syndicate was like the original AC1 instead, but I'll keep playing it anyway.

Oh, and so far the combat system sucks... How come I can hit the enemies like twenty times in those combos and they do not die, but if they hit me three or four times I am dead? Come on. How is it possible that an ordinary London policeman is far deadlier than either Evie or Jacob?

Anyway, I am enjoying the game. Have you played AC Syndicate as well? What do you think of it?

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
I declare that this thread comes back to life!

After that, allow me to explain what happened. I was indeed playing a lot of Assassin's Creed Syndicate over a year ago, but then Bloodborne my beloved decided to take most of my gaming time all for itself. I played and played and played Bloodborne every night, and then I would play it some more...

Then, Garden Warfare captured me and it's only recently that I have returned to my old adventures at Victorian London.

Well, I decided to give up on my ideas of what Assassin's Creed really is and should always have been. Altair shall always stand on a pedestal for me, and the original AC game shall always be The One and Only. After experiencing all of Altair's glory I played The Legend of Ezio 1 and 2, The Legend of Connor as well and certain Pirate Adventure game called Rogue something.

Now, I am playing The Legend of Evie and her brother Jacob.

Well I have been having a blast with The Legend of Evie and Company. Now that I understand the combat system better, I am killing loads of policemen and rival gangsters alike. Hell, I even broke into freaking Buckingham Palace killing Queen's Guards left and right and stealing all of the treasure that was in there.

I have been completing some of the quests like children liberation and boring story missions and whatnot, but my favorite thing to do is to cause trouble in many parts of London by stealing carriages. I get into desperate chases with the police officers, I cause mayhem and destruction everywhere and I leave a great number of corpses in my wake.

It's really curious that I get that They did not kill civilians! warning every time that I shoot them, and yet there are no warnings when I do all of those other crazy and evil things.

There is no Evie did not drive like a maniac!... Which means that Evie did drive like a maniac!

There is no Evie did not murder random innocent police officers in the streets!... Which means that Evie did murder random innocent police officers in the streets!

There is no Evie did not break into people's houses in order to steal their treasure!... Which means that Evie did break into people's houses in order to steal their treasure!

What a monster you are, Evie! XD

It has taken some practice, but now I am pretty good at ramming other carriages in order to cause them to collapse and roll out of control in the streets. I often manage to do that against police carriages, and the policemen are sometimes sent flying all the way to the Thames river below that bridge nearby the great Clock Tower.

My Gosh that feels great...

My Evie and Jacob are only level 4 so far. I have been crafting new things for them, and when I advance more in the story missions they are going to have those Voltaic Bombs. What is the game going to be like when I get to be even stronger?

Congratulations Ubisoft, this is a really cool game.

Are there other players of this thing here in Mythic Scribes?

Last edited:

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Hello everyone!

This is Chapter 2 of my new gameplay video series... Evie Frye Pure Evil, from Assassin's Creed Syndicate:

That gameplay is from several months ago, when my Evie and company were just Level 5. I have them at Level 10 now and I have recorded loads of evil adventures and great devastation at Victorian London, which means that many more Chapters of Evie Frye Pure Evil are coming soon!

Three chapters available already! XD