• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Audio Version of The Boatmen

Ned Marcus

Maester
A new YouTube channel, Fantasy Storytellers, has just published an audio version of one of my earlier stories, The Boatmen. Overall, I'm pleased with it. The channel is worth subscribing to, I think, because they've produced quite a lot of fantasy and some SF (both modern and classic).

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Pretty cool. Was that something you arranged, or did they select you for their program?

Ned Marcus

Maester
They just contacted me and asked if they could record an audio version. No payment, in this case, but I'm happy because I wrote the story for an online competition, where it came second, so it's available for free online anyway. It's been reprinted in an online speculative fiction magazine too. I see it as a help with my marketing.

Ned Marcus

Maester
Fantasy Storytellers have just added another audio version of a fantasy flash fiction story I wrote. Again, this was a story that I entered into a competition (something I don't do anymore). It reached the finals but didn't win. Anyway, here it is if you're interested. It's a 3 minute listen. The link goes to YouTube.

An Offer of Redemption