• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Britical Hit

Britical Hit

Acolyte
Hello folks! Can't remember how I found Mythic Scribes. Stumbled upon it whilst trawling The Googles for images, of all things, I think.

I'm a mad keen D&Der and am making a YouTube video series based upon the story that is emerging during one of the two the campaign's for which I'm DMing.

I'll be honest and say I know very little about Mythic Scribes other than that a site with the title "Mythic Scribes: The Art of Fantasy Storytelling" seems like the perfect plays to exchange the kind of ideas I get and also get some tips on improving the scripts I write for the videos.

I have a second, distant goal of one day exploring how Jungian psychology (from a total, uneducated, layman's perspective) might manifest itself via the storytelling that occurs at the RPG tabletop.

So it's greetings from the south west of the UK and I look forward to getting to know like-minded folk with similar interests :)

Hello Britical Hit, welcome to the Scribes site! There are many wonderful contributors here and I am sure you will be able to find a lot to pull from to assist you with your storytelling and any future writing endeavors. Be sure to post a link when your series gets up and running. Best of luck!

Britical Hit

Acolyte
Thanks Maker, I did try to be all clever and embed a link in the text to the channel's playlist. With hindsight, the blue doesn't show up vastly different compared to the default black and I'll embolden embedded links in future. As far as I can tell, there's no way to edit posts once they've been submitted, unless I'm missing a trick?

EDIT: I can see the pencil tool to edit this, but not the first post. Curious!

Last edited:

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Thanks Maker, I did try to be all clever and embed a link in the text to the channel's playlist. With hindsight, the blue doesn't show up vastly different compared to the default black and I'll embolden embedded links in future. As far as I can tell, there's no way to edit posts once they've been submitted, unless I'm missing a trick?

EDIT: I can see the pencil tool to edit this, but not the first post. Curious!

You can only edit your posts and comments within an hour or so after you have posted them.

And welcome to the forum of course. Hope you enjoy your stay.