• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Checking in from the UK

Chime85

Sage
Good afternoon afternoon fellow Scribes,

I'm new to these forums and decided to give my introduction (kindly suggested by the forum moderators after I penned my details). As much as I'd love to paint myself as a budding writer, I am lost for words on how to handle my introduction.

With that in mind, I shall simply say "hi", and leave this thread at that.

I hope you (as the reader) are well, and I'm sure I will enjoy being part of this expanding community.

x

Welcome to the Scribes Chime85, you've come to the right place. Feel free to browse around the intriguing threads, if you need anything just say.

Chime85

Sage
Thank you very much, Grandmaster Aiden. I shall hold your welcome in great stead. I'm sure I will meet many fantasic people here. If I did not believe that, I would not have joined.

I say, three cheers for the lovely people in this forums, three more cheers if anyone can find me a new mouse (Im serious, my scroll wheel has passed its last breath. If I have to link a Monty Python parrot scetch, I've gone too far lol) xxx

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Welcome to the community. We're a weird lot here, but something tells me you're gonna fit right in ;)

I hope wherever you are on your adventure, we can provide help, encouragement, or just good company.

Rikilamaro

Inkling
Welcome to the Scribes, Chime!

Glad to have you with us. Let us know how we can help you in your life's quest.