• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Chicago Comic Con

I'm all set with a booth to sell my book and promote two more that are coming in 2013. I've got several smaller appearances before then, but that's the biggee. Anyone else going to promote or browse?

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
Tell us about the book that you will be promoting, and share a link to it on Amazon. The more info the better.

Thanks!

We will have one book in print - Hade's Gambit. It is not fantasy (per se), but an end-time's thriller that turns the whole last days on its head. I mean, we have an all-out zombie apocalypse going down in it. :eek:

The book releases June 6th and will be available on Barnes and Noble and Amazon. It is currently available for preorder on our publisher's site.

We have an independent publisher out of Dallas, TX...Mbedzi Publishing, that is putting it out. In addition, Mbedzi is publishing the followup book to Hade's Gambit, which is entitled The Rise of Cain. And I've been saying "WE" because the books have 3 authors. That's actually been the subject of a lot of questions. We even had UNESCO shoot a City of Literature video about us. It's on YouTube HERE if you want some insight into how that whole thing worked. Of course, if we shot that video AFTER the editing process, it might have been a little different. LOL!

Mbedzi is ALSO publishing my first fantasy novel, Convergence. At this moment, that is tentatively scheduled for an April 2013 release and I'm the only author. :D

So at Comic Con, we will be pushing 3 books, with Hade's Gambit live and ad slicks and other fun stuff for the other two. So if anyone is going to be there, definitely swing by!