• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Classic WoW Future Amateur Writer

Crcata

Acolyte
Hello!

My name is Crcata, and I am not someone I would consider is a "writer" as I feel that comes with high expectations lol, but I am about to engage in some Classic World of Warcraft Roleplay when it releases and have been working on a fairly elaborate backstory for my character done by a series of short stories and then going to try and detail my experiences in Classic WoW itself from my characters point of view with further short stories.

So for instance, if I do the starter zone in Classic WoW, I am going to do my best to detail my actual experience sin game from a Roleplay point of view in a short story. Seems like it will be fun.

Figured I needed a form to start at, a place to kinda archive my short stories that I create. Plan on posting on here soon just as soon as I am allowed.

Looking forward to reading some of yours as well!

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Crcata
Good to have you here.
Storytelling takes many forms, Novels and short stories are just some of them. Working on Roleplay and then using that in other forms is time tested.
This is a great place to learn and share. There is a lot of help and information in the forums.
Leap on in!