• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Debut Novelist Seeking Feedback

Hey all! My new book is out It is the story of a boy born as a slave into a penal colony, forced to fight for his freedom and for a land of his own. The story chronicles his adventures across two continents, from his being a slave to his being a hero of independence, and has been called "a heartwarming epic". 12 reviews, all 5-star, and every response received has been 100% positive. I dare you to try it, and promise you will like it!

I am encouraging all Mythic Scribers to read and review the work, and to critique it, as I've been visiting these forums for over a year and it seems to me this is the best fantasy workshopping site around. I will welcome any advice or criticism, so please be clear about it :p

This is the first book in a two-part installment, which in turn is one installment in a series of three. I'd like to have everything perfect, and that's why this first book took nine years, but if anything seems "off" I would appreciate an email.

You can use the site below to buy the book or read about the world, browse reviews, etc.:

A Land of Our Own

And my personal email (as opposed to the website contact form) to lend me your feedback:

[email protected]