• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Divergent - a review

A. E. Lowan

Forum Mom
Leadership
The Tatoos didn't devulge divergence. They are just a personal expression of art.
Might you be talking of "Four's" tattoo? I kind of wondered that too. Getting all the factions tattoo'd does seem to exhibit
divergence clues.

I'm not sure who he is. It looked like the male lead in the previews, though. They seemed to indicate through dialogue that he had all four faction symbols (I guess *shrug*) tattooed down his spine, as the centerpiece to a full-back tattoo.

SeverinR

Vala
I'm not sure who he is. It looked like the male lead in the previews, though. They seemed to indicate through dialogue that he had all four faction symbols (I guess *shrug*) tattooed down his spine, as the centerpiece to a full-back tattoo.
I kind of felt if I was the terrible "Divergent", I wouldn't make a point of getting all factions tattooed on me. But hey thats me.
He was the male lead, and he did have the tats.

kayd_mon

Sage
As I said in the OP, it's stupid as far as story and premise, but entertaining in the way that a summer action movie is. It's similar to Transformers in that there is no value to the story, but you might like the looks of everything and the action is exciting. Not all movies have to be smart, but if you're looking for an art-flick, then go elsewhere.

SirNateable

The second Hunger Games was really well done. As for divergent I have not yet seen it. It has received mixed reviews on Rotten Tomato though, so I'll need to check it out for myself.