• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Editors' Choice - Recommended Books

Editors' Choice
Amazon US : Gaspar The Thief: David A. Lindsay: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

Gaspar The Thief has just been selected by the editors at https://umenow.com/books as an Editor's Choice in their recommended books section.

By British author, David A. Lindsay, Gaspar The Thief is a fast-paced, humorous, fantasy adventure.

"It is the stuff of high fantasy with mages, wights, goblins and wizards."

"This is a super read. Page turner with unsuspected twists. First class for this genre."

"Gaspar was not your normal hero. He was a normal man with maybe more bad sides than good ones. And I loved him for it. His impeccable sense of humour only added to his appeal."

"Solid editing and well written."

Gaspar The Thief is also available from Apple iTunes, Diesel, Kobo, Smashwords and Sony Reader Store.

Gaspar The Thief has just gained a new 5 stars review on Amazon US:

Amazon Verified Purchase
"Gaspar the Thief has everything you want in a good fantasy - an intricate plot, wizards and magic, and a series of adventures taking place against the backdrop of a beautifully-drawn ancient world. David A Lindsay writes in an eloquent style making it a pleasure to read and lending the story an epic Tolkien-esque quality. I couldn't put my Kindle down until I had finished Gaspar the Thief. Highly recommended to all fantasy fans."

Amazon US Gaspar And The Demoiselle Clara: David A. Lindsay: Amazon.com: Kindle Store! [/B]

'Gaspar And The Demoiselle Clara', a humerous fantasy adventure by David A. Lindsay, is still free at Amazon US. It's a fun read extracted from the full-length novel, 'Gaspar The Thief' as a short story that can be read and enjoyed on its own. Treat it as a free sampler for the novel (it's only 7,000 words out of 125,000 words, so the novel still has lots to offer).