• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Erah, book One: The secret of Ridgepeak full cover

Dankolisic

Minstrel
This is the finished cover of Erah, book One - The secret of Ridgepeak
This is the translation of the summary:

"The eternal Ice Peaks are calling and thick snow clouds are descending on Underland. In six cities, the young greenmares gather and set off on the way to the Sedlar fortress, where the Path of the Vywarrior begins. But no one told the clan descendant Aeliz Wynder that this was a period that would drastically change the lives of all the greenmares of Underland. Chosen to be in the company of clan descendants, the six of them will embark on an adventure in their quest to find the truth about their land and the goddess who fell from the sky and was trapped in the far north. Dark news come from the south about the segregation of the southern tribes and the influence of the Sindor empire. The company will ask itself whether fate is responsible for them living in this age of change and what is their role in all of this. And they will find the answers only when they discover the secret of Ridgepeak..."

405996194_341105035225500_3961215066910046845_n.png

Hope you like it, it was made by an artist from my town, IG: carmraz0m0r

Fyri

Inkling
This really is just gorgeous! It gives an atmosphere of mystic wilderness. I especially like the "goddess who fell from the sky and is trapped in the north" part in the summary—certainly lends to the feel of the art. Particularly I like the brushstroke feel of the trees and the little auras and misty bits of the sky. They did well! Thanks for sharing their name! <3

Dankolisic

Minstrel
This really is just gorgeous! It gives an atmosphere of mystic wilderness. I especially like the "goddess who fell from the sky and is trapped in the north" part in the summary—certainly lends to the feel of the art. Particularly I like the brushstroke feel of the trees and the little auras and misty bits of the sky. They did well! Thanks for sharing their name! <3
thank you, I mean I shall extend your gratitude to her :D