• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Fantasy Art by Hope (Me!)

Hi! My name is Hope. I just got here, and I draw things - primarily creatures for my fantasy world, Einea, and they're definitely not typical fantasy creatures. I'm not the best - I only started digital art in 2020 - but I wouldn't say I'm the worst. I'll show everything here in ascending order of when I drew it.

The Thumper Beetle, a tundra-dwelling musk-ox-like arthropod. (2021)
the_thumper_beetle_by_hopecharlotte_depgswj-fullview.jpg

The great diving beetle, an immense aquatic arthropod predator in a sea without whales. (2021)

the_great_diving_beetle_by_hopecharlotte_depohck-fullview.jpg

The glass fawn, a semi-transparent amphibian that protects itself with symbiotic magical algae. (2021)
the_glass_fawn_by_hopecharlotte_devay7x-fullview.jpg

A Kho, a spacefaring alien species native to Einea's solar system (but not Einea) on a newly terraformed world. (2022)
pride_and_joy_by_hopecharlotte_df1kq3n-fullview.jpg

The Tenetean corpse-eater, a scavenging pterosaur from Einea's largest desert. (2022)
the_tenetean_corpse_eater_by_hopecharlotte_df67xt6-fullview.jpg

A great yawning eft, an oceanic salamander descendant, releases pungent slime to defend itself from an aquatic pterosaur. (2022)
a_nasty_surprise_in_einea_s_southern_seas_by_hopecharlotte_df9hcoo-fullview.jpg

A true-colour map of the entire world of Einea. (2022)
ew3idjlz7u4a1.png

An impression of a Kho that an Einean human has stumbled upon at night. (2022)
___can_i_help_you__by_hopecharlotte_dfc5erg-fullview.jpg

I love the creativity here, the first two renderings are particularly lovely. And the descriptions give a sense of scale. I wish I could see earth as is was like millions of earth ago, primordial soul and all that, lush with ferns and other ancient things