• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Fantasy Obsessed

EParadise

Scribe
Hello all! Been glancing around for a few days, reading the articles and forums, and I really like what I see. This seems to be exactly what I have been looking for. I am from Kansas, which I suppose makes everyone think of "The Wizard of Oz." It's true though...there is no place like home. Anyway... I have been writing and dreaming of being published since I was 14. I even wrote nearly a whole book back then, which I look back on now to see exactly how far I have come, and grown as a writer. I write and read mostly fantasy. Thats my passion, and obsession. If I could live in some of the worlds I have read about or created myself I would in a heartbeat. Looking forward to growing and sharing with all of you.

Johnny Cosmo

Inkling
Welcome to the forums. I've not found anywhere quite so focused on fantasy, and the friendly community is a huge bonus.

Welcome! I feel the same way about going off to live in one of the worlds I or someone else has created. no question I would leave given the chance. stay active and have fun!