• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Favorite Snack

Ankari

Hero Breaker
I've recently discovered Sweet Mini Peppers from Royal Flavor. They're healthy (vegetable) and delicious! Anyone else got some snacks to share?

Ophiucha

Auror
One healthy and one decadent. Ferrero Rochers. I love breaking them apart, layer by layer. You can make one candy last a good two or three minutes, and it's heavenly. On the healthier side, vegetable crackers. Lots of flavour in those, and they go great with a piece of cheese (how healthy that is depends on your cheese preference). I can make my own, but if I'm buying a brand name one, I like the Breton ones. Not as healthy, but very flavourful.

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Popcorn, but I mean the popcorn that I prepare in my kitchen by traditional means and not the microwave stuff... or the awful popcorn that they sell at movie theatres!!

I also love common potato chips in many different flavours and styles =)

Kit

Maester
Snyders mustard onion pretzels. Sounds kind of gross, but OMG. I think they put crack in them or something. Can't stop eating them.

Frayling0

Acolyte
Seaweed rice crackers - these are so addictive! I love little bowls of fruit salad to work through as I eat, but cakes and chocolate are always good too! Custard creams are my favourite sweet treat :)

Steerpike

Felis amatus
It is hard to beat Ferrero Rocher, that is true. I make pretty good salted butter caramels, though.

I also like almonds. Unroasted.

Ireth

Myth Weaver
I like a selection of veggies (baby carrots, cucumber slices, broccoli and cauliflower) dipped in ranch dressing from time to time. Also Ritz crackers with peanut butter on them - homemade Ritz-and-PB sandwiches are better than the pre-made Ritz Bits ones. On the less healthy side, I LOVE strawberry Twizzlers and Sour Patch Kids. And my mom's chocolate chip cookies.

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
I like brains. Brains. Sometimes any live human flesh will do if I'm hungry. And brains.

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
Dude, not you too! This zombie thing is getting out of control.

*grabs shotgun*

Now eat these Pringles! They're brain flavored.

Kailarthas

Dreamer
Cinnamon Toast Crack. I mean, Crunch. It's splendid, full of whole grains, and tastes wonderful. Whether dry, or in a nice bath of milk, it's the perfect snack. Or these chocolate chip cookies my daughter's mom makes? Holy heaven in a biscuit. They're small, and always soft, even three days later. A glass of whole milk and a dozen or two cookies?

The best, though, is donuts. I am a donut fiend, and I cannot imagine a day of writing without at least one soft, warm pastry.

Oddly, I'm still thin...

Kailarthas

Dreamer
((Glare)) :devil:

I'M SORRY. I used to be a butterball, but then I started biking everywhere. Now, even though I don't exercise, I cannot gain weight. I hover between 170 and 180lbs, depending on how much of what I ate ten minutes ago. Sadly, I can't gain muscle either, so I'm a giant string bean...

Kelise

Maester
Dumplings. Preferably Japanese pork gyoza.

Crusty bread with a good cheese is also delicious.

There's a thing called Chicken Chippies here - not sure where else they're available - from the frozen section. Finger shaped sticks of chicken with a crunchy coating that you cook in the oven. I don't want to know what's in them chicken-wise (otherwise stated as no preservatives, etc etc) because I've adored them since I was a kid.

I used to also love dry maggi noodles, dipping them in the sachet, but I try to void all MSG if possible these days, which means no packet/cup noodles for me :(

Ankari

Hero Breaker
There's a thing called Chicken Chippies here - not sure where else they're available - from the frozen section. Finger shaped sticks of chicken with a crunchy coating that you cook in the oven.

They're called.....chicken fingers. At least in the USA. Your name sounds more fun.