• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Fifth Race of My Universe (Feedback and Opinions Appreciated)

Ankari

Hero Breaker
Greetings all,

Dagoran_Male.jpg

Dagorans

The dagorans are ancient, like the mountain they claim as their home. At first glance, they appear savage, brutish. They share the same height range as humans but are broader of shoulder, chest and waist. Their skin varies in degrees of grey. Their hair can be black, (true) red, brown, silver, or white that grows flat and straight. Finally, they have two tusks protruding from their lower jaws.

For all their savage appearance, the dagorans boast a level of metal working unparalleled by any other race. Coupled with their mastery of Glyphcraft, a form of power that imbues objects with enhanced traits or protective qualities, the dagorans create the best armor and weapons.

Dagorans reside in their nation carved into the Dagor Mountains. The dagorans are a seclusive people, but permit visitors to their realm for short periods of time. Visitors to Dagor are often awed by the enormity of the and beauty of the carving efforts. All have spoken of their longing to return to the mountain nation, claiming a profound sense of tranquility and security.

PS: ThinkerX, this race is for you!

PSS: Not really, I had them in mind for a while, but have been sitting on them until I've hashed them out a bit.

Hulb2

Acolyte
this seems pretty cool :), but, not to be picky or anything, simple out of curiousity as to what the missing word should be, what is meant to be in "Visitors to Dagor are often awed by the enormity of the SOMETHING and beauty of the carving efforts"

Hulb2