• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Finally made it!

Hello!!

After a year and a half of stalking this site coupled with putting what I learned from reading the articles to some good uses it became clear that the next step would be to join and make my presence known,sort of ha.

Long story short blew the hinges off my imagination at the tender age of 10 with the help of David Eddings and picked up the mighty pencil. I stopped after high school due to heavy criticism from those who crushed their own dreams and went in to the mindless work force. No one told me just because one stops writing does not mean one stops creating. Fast forward years later and the negative Nancies have disappeared and I have more ideas than I know what to do with. So I made to the decision to hunker down and get back to work doing what I love.

Despite life throwing me a curve ball recently I hope to find new friendships and more good advice here as I push myself through the rabbit hole into new worlds and bigger horizons:D

Ankari

Hero Breaker
Welcome!

We're a good bunch of people. No Negative Nancies, but you will find Constructive Criticism Charlies.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hello Sleepybookworm
Welcome to Mythic Scribes
We do seem to be a remarkably supportive group here...
This is a great place to chat, share, help, inform and waste time.
Pull up a seat by the fire and join in when you have half a mind.

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
Welcome! We're very glad to always have new members. Please feel free to jump in into any discussions and good luck with your writing.

Welcome Sleepybookworm! Don't know what to say that has not already been said, but i thought i'd say hi anyway.
Hope you enjoy Mythic Scribes:Smile:

Thanks for the greeting druid. So far I have enjoyed exploring a lot of the places here. And I think I gone through every article on published so far!