• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Finally saying hello.

Hey, my name, well, you can already see what it is. I joined this site a while ago but I haven't introduced myself until now.
I'm not really looking to make a full-fledged carrier off of fantasy writing in the mean time, but I do a few projects I work on for the enjoyment of it. At the moment I'm writing a story called Lilacæ, a dark-fantasy saga about a miniature universe of the same name which will tell a story about a different person in every book. The first volume, Lilacæ & the Mottled Sphere is about a war prisoner with the ability to see everything in the universe, including the gods. He meets up with a harlot an ex-soldier after escaping prison, and thus the journey to his home-country begins. I won't get into it much more, so you'll need to wait.
I hope to get to know some of you and bounce ideas,
~Cheers. Marcus D. Quatas.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Marcus D. Quatas
Good to have you here
I write for the fun of it. Not necessarily for the fun of other people :whistle:
We all come to writing in our own way and for our own reasons.
Hope you are finding MS as supportive and helpful as I do.
Just as an aside... how do you pronounce "Lilacæ"?

Hail and well met Marcus D. Quatas
Good to have you here
I write for the fun of it. Not necessarily for the fun of other people :whistle:
We all come to writing in our own way and for our own reasons.
Hope you are finding MS as supportive and helpful as I do.
Just as an aside... how do you pronounce "Lilacæ"?
Thank you, I am finding it quite supportive. Also, it's pronounced [Lie-lack-eye].