• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Forum Runner App

Ankari

Hero Breaker
Anyone use it? If so, what has been your experience? What should I expect from it? I'm thinking about getting the $1.99 pro version (Android App because Iphones suck).

Thanks!

T.Allen.Smith

Staff
I use it exclusively for this forum. I like the app a lot.

I mainly use it on my iPad and have very little trouble with it. It's intuitive and also alerts you when browsing Internet sites that are compatible with the app.

JCFarnham

Auror
One thing: I've never found another forum I'm interested in being compatible with Forum Runner (Maybe I'm just boring ;)). But aside from that it's an indispensible bit of kit for me. Well worth the pennies.

So really, if you think the pro price is worth only using it for Scribes then I'd go for it. The free version is good, but there comes a time when you find yourself wanting to respond to people...

Rikilamaro

Inkling
I have the free version, and I love it. It works well with my Android. I've considered upgrading to Pro, but when I want to respond there's this little thing called my computer... But then again, I'm not a big shot like JC, so I don't tend to need to respond to things in a super fast way. Anyhow, I hope that info is helpful.