• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Good day.

Xaiver

Dreamer
My name is Xaiver, and I hail from the frigid north of the US of A. I recently quit smoking (2 months off now) and am looking for something to do with my extended life. ;) I'm 27 years old and my girlfriend and I are expecting a little one come the new year.

Life has been busy for me over the last few years, barely a chance to slow down and smell the roses. Time seems to always be flying by, and there's never enough of it. That's something I'd like to change, especially with the changes coming to my life, I'd like to be able to take things in stride, and enjoy the little things. I rarely had time to read, and as I look back on it, and work on getting back into that, I find that it's really one of my favorite hobbies.

Why am I here, you might be wondering. Well, it's really very simple. Many many moons ago, back in my high school days, I would spend hours with a notebook and pen and write out stories. That pen was one of the few friends I actually had, and it was something that helped me get through the day to day. As I got older, it slipped away.

I'm looking for my muse, as it were. Something to spark up those creative juices again and get them moving. I am trying to get back into writing and looking for a sort of support structure on that journey. I only wish I had my old writings from when I was younger so that I could look back at the rubbish that I wrote. ;)

At any rate, nice to meet you all,
-X

Xaiver

Dreamer
Also, I adore talking to people that know what a comma is, and how to use the enter key to break up their wall-o-text. Seems like everywhere I go on the interwebs there are lots of people who find it perfectly acceptable to submit a post that's really nothing but a big blob of uncontrolled thought.

Xanados

Maester
Hey xvaier u come to the, rite plase!!!

I’m just kidding, dude. Welcome to the forums! I think you'll really find yourself at home here. I've only recently joined and I love it.

Hails!

Last edited:

TWErvin2

Auror
Xaiver,

Glad you joined. Hope you're able to keep off the tobacco, and great news for the impending new member to the family.

I think you'll find life will always be busy and finding time to write is a challenge, but I've found I watch less TV and other non-productive things.

Good luck moving forward with your writing and looking forward to getting to know you here.

Terry

Xaiver

Dreamer
Thank you all for the kind greetings, it's certainly nice to have such a warm welcome comittee. :)

I live in the central part of Minnesota, actually, the greater St. Cloud area.