• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings and Salutations!

Greetings and Salutations!

My nom de plume is Patrick Leigh! I'm presently putting together a flintlock fantasy setting which will enable me to write stories of many varieties, be they adventure, political intrigue, mystery, horror, or romance. However, in order to refine my ideas, I've been looking for various sites where I can get feedback from people. I've decided to give this one a try. I hope that I'll be able to not only obtain the feedback I desire but also connect with other storytellers.

My passion for storytelling goes back to my early childhood, so the craft is very important to me. I also believe that stories that don't preach or lecture the audience too much but merely entertain and help people forget about their troubles in the real world for a while are not just a luxury but a necessity. While I do hope that my work will motivate people to become better and work to make the world a better place, I'll be satisfied knowing that I've at least given them a break so they can look at their lives and situations with a renewed mindset. If that's all I ever accomplish with my stories, that's more than enough.

I look forward to interacting with all of you and hope that I'll be as helpful to you with your projects as you will be with me.

Keep moving forward!

Patrick Leigh

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well-met Patrick-Leigh
Good to have you here.
The free bar is open until midnight [but they won't tell us the time zone]
So leap on in and enjoy!