• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings!

• Thread starter Deleted member 10837
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10837

Hi all! My name is Shaktii and I am an aspiring author of 19 years old. I've been writing for over 5 years and it has been a passion of mine since. I started my writing journey with poetry which developed into short story writing, and later on, longer prose such as fanfiction. Lately I have been wanting to take my writing to the next step and introduce myself in the publishing world. I am working on a Young Adult Fantasy novel (which will be a duology), and an Adult Romance novel which is in the planning stage. Alongside these, I started my own blogger account where I occasionally post blogs on the most mundane things. This not only submerges me in the writing flow but also drives my imagination forward. I hope to meet many amazing writers on this platform where, together, we can help each other to achieve our individual dreams. I'm looking forward to chatting with you all!

~ Shaktii x​

D

Deleted member 10837

Howdy Shaktii, Welcome here.

No blog from me. I dont know what I would say.
Thank you for the welcome!

I had the same thought as you but once I started blogging, it got easier with every post. Maybe you can try blogging once every 2-3 weeks (like me). It not only gives you room to span out your writing but also gives your brain time to come up with interesting topics