• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello All

Thuirwyne

Greetings! I just joined today with hopes of community inspiration.

As a youth my imagination was fairly good only to be dampened by life's necessities. Now, about middle-age, I find myself able to pursue writing in between ME3 multiplayer and Personal Training.

I had submitted a short story to one popular anthology and received "Perfectly good story, but just notnwhat I'm looking for in this edition." So, I just submitted it to another one..

Short stories seem to be the way to go, but my best can't be pegged in 10,000 words or less.

My interest is mainly in High Fantasy but I recently scribbled some old Post- Apocalyptic ideas, in pencil, of course.

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Welcome and hello. This community is pretty awesome, and always willing to help people with whatever sort of inspiring they need. So welcome aboard, and let us know how we can help.

Rikilamaro

Inkling
Welcome to the Scribes!

Sounds like you're on the way to good things.

Let us know how we can help out in the meantime.

Thuirwyne

I'm in the process of moving from CA to NV and am giving myself a July 4th deadline for a finished piece. My ADD is causing me.to bounce between 3 subgenres which means I'm gaining little traction. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!