• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello and good evening

siravery

Dreamer
I hope this post finds everyone doing well this evening/morning. My name is Pete and am not a stranger to the entertainment business. In fact, I am a SAG actor and while growing up I use to write short stories all the time. I will still take on short film/webseries/film projects from time to time, however, I now want to get back into the swing of writing and produce some entertaining short films.

On a separate note, I have also started producing films and helping a few folks bring their ideas/stories to the screen. I look forward to learning from each of you and in turn share any and all experiences I have.

respectfully,

Pete

Ankari

Hero Breaker
Hello Pete. Make yourself welcome. Did you hear the joke about Pete and Repeat....

Yep. Corny. Just the way I like it.

siravery

Dreamer
Lol. Many times, never gets old. Thanks for the welcome. I am ready to learn, share and get started.

GeekDavid

Auror
Greetings!

Pull up a chair and have a seat. Just please, don't comment that it's chilly in here, if the dragon out back hears that he sticks his head in and breathes. The insurance still hasn't paid off on the last time that happened.

siravery

Dreamer
I have a great fondness for dragons and do follow the cardinal rule... "never tickle a sleeping dragon..."