• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello everyone

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Welcome here! Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of stuff do you read and/or write?

SaraJayne13

I am a devote reader, I guess you could say its my religion. I read just about anything I can get my hands on but I love fantasy and historical fiction. I have been interested in writing since I took journalism my senior year of high school but I can't seem to retain my interest long enough to finish anything.

SD Stevens

Scribe
I think we all start that way hun, just keep writing, that's the main thing and maybe one day, after you have had lots published you will go back to them with amazing endings [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SaraJayne13

That's a great way to look at it being raised never to leave things unfinished its hard to look at it as anything but a failure. thanks so much.[emoji1]

SD Stevens

Scribe
No not failure but development. Failure would be sitting on your arse doing nothing [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met SaraJayne13
Good to have you around. Leap on in and swim around... The water is lovely.

Greetings,
I have notebooks full of "beginnings". Hopefully, with the encouragement I get here, I'll be able to have some "endings" as well.

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
I encourage you in your writing, but I encourage you in your reading as well! You'll find plenty of room for both activities around here.