• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello everyone!

Sir Kenneth

Acolyte
I'm a 33 year old aspiring fantasy writer from Denmark. Until now I have exclusively dabbled in writing short form horror, but at the end of October I had a fantasy eureka moment, and for the last 2 months I have been hard at work on what will hopefully be my first novel. So far it's been very little actual writing and a whole lot of research. Scouring my local library and historical archives for obscure old books and periodicals and setting up interviews with elderly relatives and family friends. I almost feel as if I am back in school, but hopefully it will pay off once I get to writing.

Anyway, I am very happy to be here and I look forward to talking shop with all of you and hopefully learn a thing or 2.

Sir Kenneth

Acolyte
Hejsa, velkommen til! Hvad sprog skriver du i? Jeg skriver selv udelukkende engelsk. Dansk inspirerer mig ikke rigtigt på samme måde.
Hej og tak :) Jeg skriver også udelukkende engelsk. Primært fordi markedet for genrefiktion for voksne i Danmark er noget nær mikroskopisk småt haha.

Welcome Sir Kenneth! Wishing you well with your novel and hoping this little corner of the internet can be of assistance. :)

Thanks for the welcome. Very happy to be here