• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello everyone!

hyluvian

Dreamer
Well, it seems to be introduction time, always love trying to figure out exactly how much to tell about myself to a new group of people :eek:.

Well, I guess by way of introduction we'll hit it off with names - I tend to go by my last name (part of the climate where I work), Stark.

My lovely wife and a few close friends have finally convinced me to stop just dabbling in writing and to try to actually FINISH a project I start (that'll be a stretch! :D) so I'm currently working on a series of 4 stories all centered on a world I created called Ethuria. I figured I could use some outside critiquing, and also was looking for a place to study up on some literairy techiniques so I went in search of a friendly forum and google pointed its magic fingers here.

So, expect to see me in the world building portions of the forum, as well as the writer's portion. Oh, and once I get back home to the U.S. after having been overseas for a year, I'll likely flood the media portions of your forums with lots of opinions and other goodies relating to various TV shows, movies, and video games (I spend WAY too much time surfing IGN and Kotaku!)

In summary, I'm glad to be here, and hope that I can positively contribute to the community you've built.

Here's to fun!

-Stark

J. S. Elliot

Inkling
Welcome to MS, Stark!

I have to admit, I am curious - are those four stories short, novella/novel, or assorted? "Stories" is just such a broad term, after all. ;)

hyluvian

Dreamer
Thanks to both of you, but it's just Stark :)

And they'll be as long as they must be, right now chapters are averaging 2500 words per, so we'll see what they turn into!