• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello there....

Just thought I'd say howdy to a new forum. Nice to meet you guys.

I'm looking for inspirations and help and conversations and whatever else happens between other writers in places like this.

About me? Well, glad you want to know!

I'm 27, a newly-minted father of a gorgeous 2-month old daughter, and I wayyy out-kicked my coverage in meeting my wife, because she turned me into a stay-at-home dad while she feeds her need to be a workaholic big-wig.

What does that mean? Well, aside from some part-time stuff I do for a buddy's business in order to bring in a few extra bucks for savings, I am back to writing creatively for the first time since college. I've done some sports journalism here and there, but I really want to focus on putting out some novels in the future and finally have the time (sorta, as much as a newborn allows anyways...) to....well, focus.

I currently plan on pumping out a novel of sorts in NaNoWriMo next month, and I'm doing some "planning" for the novel now.

I've got my world\setting down - post-Apocalyptic Earth....after Heaven and Hell have fought their final war...and neither side won. Angels and Daemons are stranded on Earth, as the Planes of Heaven and Hell have been obliterated in the final battle.

Trying to work out a plot for my first Protagonist - Noxulianon, an Archdaemon, formerly of Satan's Host, who is now stuck on Earth and entirely on his own.

Anyways....
Sup guys?

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Welcome here, serven! Congrats on the birth of your daughter. That story you've got in mind sounds fascinating. A demon protagonist sounds awesome. I love anti-heroes. :D

Anyway, feel free to have a look around the place. Pull up a chair by the fire and warm your toes, help yourself to some baked goods, and don't step on the cats. XD

GeekDavid

Auror
Welcome to the craziness! By all means, pull up a chair, but as Severin says, make sure there's not a halfling or cat in it before you sit down. Both tend to react badly to being sat on.

TrustMeImRudy

Troubadour
Hey man, I'm new too, and I've heard something about scaly waitresses and broken timelines...I'm not sure what we're getting into here.