• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello, this is Rei speaking~

Reilith

Sage
I am an aspiring young fantasy writer in attempt, currently working on my first serious novel. I am trying to do as much research as I can and read and read so I can become better and possibly even finish and publish it. I don't see myself as a professional, but writing has always been my passion and words give me comfort, no matter if I am the one writing them or reading them. I am currently focused on epic fantasy books - The Sword of Truth series, Mercedes Lackey books and atm Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn series are the ones I mostly draw inspiration from. I took a big jump from being a casual fantasy reader (I grew up with Harry Potter) and an avid young adult novel fan to pursuing more fantasy-based books and found myself completely at home. I am aiming at writing a book (or books) that incorporate magic, interpersonal growth, friendship, coming-of-age to adulthood, serious world and lore building and trying to make it possible for a potentially homosexual male lead to survive that ordeal.
I would appreciate any advice any of you have and I am hoping to have a wonderful experience with like-minded people here. Let's all grow with our writing and enjoy ourselves while doing it!
:)

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Reilith
Great to have you here.
Share what you know and learn what you know.
You look like you have a plan... and that is usually a good thing.
Enjoy...

Russ

Istar
Welcome aboard. Seems like your head and heart are in the right place to get this done.

Start poking around and don't be afraid to chime in when you see a topic that interests you.