• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello

faeriegold

I am a grandmother, with a life long interest in writing. I have completed NaNoWriMo successfully for the past four years, and have several short stories as well as two novels in process. I tend to come up with ideas, but have difficulty seeing them through to completion. I hope that by joining this forum I will find the impetus to move forward.

Russ

Istar
I am a grandmother, with a life long interest in writing. I have completed NaNoWriMo successfully for the past four years, and have several short stories as well as two novels in process. I tend to come up with ideas, but have difficulty seeing them through to completion. I hope that by joining this forum I will find the impetus to move forward.

Welcome aboard m'am.

Hopefully you will find MS full of ideas and energy to help you on your writing journey, I find the darned place invaluable.

We look forward to having you join the discussion, and if there is something on your mind not being discussed right now, don't be shy about starting your own topics.

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
Welcome, faeriegold. You've come to the right place! We don't have all the answers, but we have all the sympathy and support you could ask. Do take a stroll through the forum threads, there are real treasures here.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met faeriegold
Good to have you here.
Fear not and leap in and enjoy the throng...:)