• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello!

Stewpot

Acolyte
Hi there, I'm Stewpot and I'm an big Grange Hill fan. I found this forum via another forum and it looks intresting - I'm 17. My Favourite author is John Grisham. I adore his books.

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
Hey Stewpot! Welcome to Mythic Scribes.

I've never read any of Grisham's books, but I am a fan of the movies based on them. Which films do you feel have done the best job of capturing his books?

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
Hey Stewpot! It's good having you hear.

As I mentioned elsewhere, I'm a huge fan of British television. Of course, I'm limited to what is shown on BBC America. I haven't encountered Grange Hill. What is it about?

Legerdemain

Troubadour
Wilford Brimley has always terrified me Greybeard, with his +3 Wand of Diabetes and Mustache of Power!

I like Grisham in movie form, but "The Firm" was harder for me to get into in book form. It's just a different flavor than I'm used too, but such is life, eh?

Stewpot

Acolyte
Hey Stewpot! It's good having you hear.

As I mentioned elsewhere, I'm a huge fan of British television. Of course, I'm limited to what is shown on BBC America. I haven't encountered Grange Hill. What is it about?

I must say, this is a very welcoming forum. Grange Hill is about a comphrensive school in the UK it's kinda like Degrassi or if they show it there - Waterloo Road.

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
diabeetus-quaker-diabeetus-oatmeal-wilford-brimley-demotivational-poster-1210158967
diabeetus-quaker-diabeetus-oatmeal-wilford-brimley-demotivational-poster-1210158967
diabeetus-quaker-diabeetus-oatmeal-wilford-brimley-demotivational-poster-1210158967.jpeg

DIABEETUS - Just like diabetes, only more evil!