• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello!

ixris

Hi all!

I just found this forum, and after a bit of poking about the open areas, it looks like a nifty place to hang around. :)

I go by ixris, and while I've been writing for a couple decades now (woof), I've never published anything. I'm currently working on a project that hopefully will be the one that feels right to punt into the world, bejeweled and bedazzled with all my hopes and dreams.

To head off what seems to be the common icebreaker question: Despite all my reading love being for women's fiction, literature, and scifi, I seem to be a fantasy and horror writer in my soul. My current project is a secondary-world dark fantasy set in something kinda-sorta like Minoan Crete and having a good ol' time playing in a sandbox full of gender and eldritch tree ghosts.

Now here's MY forum ice-breaker question: Are you a coffee or tea person? Please feel free to be as detailed as you like!

Looking forward to meeting ya'll!

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Howdy Ixris, Welcome here.

I drink neither Tea or Coffee. And have never liked either one.

Hot chocolate, I will do ;)

ixris

Howdy Ixris, Welcome here.

I drink neither Tea or Coffee. And have never liked either one.

Hot chocolate, I will do ;)

Thanks for the welcome! Follow-up question: How many marshmallows go in your ideal hot chocolate?

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Heheh.... I prefer whipped creme....but at work, I just get the milk substitute.

But...the answer to marshmallows is as many as I can fit.

ixris

Heheh.... I prefer whipped creme....but at work, I just get the milk substitute.

But...the answer to marshmallows is as many as I can fit.
Perfection! đź’Ż

I'm not a chocolate lover on the whole, but sometimes that craving strikes, and I'm the same. EMBARASSING amount of marshmallows! :D

JBCrowson

Inkling
Welcome Ixris, I too find horror when I look into my soul. I drink tea (milk no sugar, good and strong) lemon and ginger tea, coffee (milk no sugar or latte) and hot chocolate (whipped cream and a flake, never cinnamon).