• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello!

Mason

Scribe
Hello Everyone!

I have been looking for a community of writers and world builders with similar interests to my own and I think this may be the place! For a long time I built worlds and places, came up with ideas and things to write about, but I have never really been good at writing. I'm really good at procrastination and epic use of adverbs (said Mason cleverlyly)

I like fantasy and sci-fi, but I enjoy many other types of books too. I think it's important to be a well rounded reader to be a decent writer.

Most of my writing consists of half-developed ideas and poorly patched together story-lines and characters. My grammar is pretty bad!? and I don't really know how to develop characters. My word counts are fairly poor too. So hopefully I can learn and share with everyone here and in time offer my own advice and opinions on others work as well.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hello Mason
Welcome to MS
There should be lots of help and support here if you want it.
Jump on and join in the craic.
[Procrastination - the secret skill!]

Hey Mason. I agree with your thought, that being a well-rounded reader will help us become better writers. How else will we learn? Still have to get down to it.

I see you're already finding your way around this vast forum, and I hope you find it useful and the best thing that ever happened to you (but that might be too much to ask).

Anyway, welcome to Mythic Scribes!