• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello!

Hey guys! I've been looking around this website and liking it so far. This looks like a great place to publish fan-fictions. I have been looking for a website/forum to share my stories on before sharing them elsewhere. :)

Pablo Camp

Dreamer
Hello AlissaTheFox and welcome! I'm also new here but liking it thus far. Looking forward to reading some of your work ;D

That's good! I like reading and writing fan fictions. Right now, I'm just focusing on starting a new story. But I can't do that until I have 5 posts. Are you planning on starting/finishing/publishing any stories?

myrddin173

Maester
AlissaTheFox, sadly we would ask you not to post fanfiction on this site. Since this is posted in a thread in the Showcase forum you would not have seen this but the following is an excerpt from the Showcase guidelines.
Please refrain from posting anything that is not entirely original. This including derivative writing such as fan fiction. An internet search will yield many other forums intended for that purpose.

We of course would encourage you to participate in the discussions on the writing craft and to post non-fanfiction stories.

Ok! I'll just write one of the many stories I've been thinking about in my head! I'm also waiting for a different website to let me post fanfictions.

Leuco

Troubadour
Welcome Alissa! :)

Two questions:

What kind of fanfiction do you like to write?
Also, what's the name of this different website that lets you post fanfiction?

Leuco

Troubadour
Oh cool! That's the one with the Disney characters. I've never played that game, but it sounds very interesting. I wonder if they'll do a game like that with the Looney Tune characters. That'd be cool!

Argentum

Troubadour
Ah, Kingdom Hearts! I love those videogames/manga! (I'm thinking about cosplaying Sora sometime) Fanfiction is good fun, but I'm also excited to get to see those stories you said are floating about your noggin. :3 Welcome!

Pablo Camp

Dreamer
Nice! I'm a huge fan of the KH series and I will absolutely be reading some of your work. Sounds like quite a treat! And I'm somewhere about three fourth's through with my novel's second draft (of which I'll post a bit here as well)