• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Here to say hello,

Tom

Istar
Percy Jackson's on MY side, because I've got Zeus. (Zeus and Poseidon are feeling rather brotherly at the moment.) And Chaos is on my side too. Remember, he didn't uncreate the armies and gods you didn't send against me.

Also, Sam, Dean, and Castiel can kiss my a**. I have Will the vampire!

Tom

Istar
Chaos resurrected me. And I have the Tenth Doctor, the most awesome Doctor in existence, on my side.

Will just drained your blood. Ha, you're dead!

(This is the most violent RP I've ever done.)

Tom

Istar
Not mine. Will's been around since the 1940s, and he knows how to deal with vampire hunters.

Vampires can be killed with silver bullets, but humans can be killed with steel, lead, and even plain old copper. Sam and Dean are both dead now. Shot through the heart. A vampire never misses.

Philster401

Maester
What happened to goku, goku can't be killed by anything, also i already said I had the doctor and if i didn't already i promise him I can bring back rose tyler and the tenth doctor joins my side.

Tom

Istar
Goku didn't die, he was just converted into anti-matter, and now he's not cursing because he can't not come back and not help you.

Actually, bringing back Rose would be a bit problematic, and quite possibly traumatic, for the Tenth Doctor. She has the Meta-Crisis Doctor, remember? Seeing them together might not be very good for Ten's psychological state, so I suggest you surrender and spare him the pain of lost love. I won't not kill you if you don't surrender not without a fight.

Vampires can only be killed by a direct shot to the heart or by having the head removed, so Will's just fine. Bye bye, Sam and Dean and Castiel!

Tom

Istar
Actually, a Colt would be no match for a bear's forehead, which can surpass one inch in bone thickness. Will's skull isn't that thick, but he's a vampire, and nobody's shot him through the heart. Ergo, he continues on in his undead existence (I couldn't possibly call it life.)

And Chaos took care of Goku quite a while ago. Your dragonballs have been rendered useless (or might I say impotent *snerk*) by Chaos' reality-warping powers.

Tom

Istar
Chaos' non-ass cannot not be not kicked, since any being made of matter will not be converted into non-anti-matter if it doesn't touch It.

Philster401

Maester
Then the creator of all universes came a destroyed the idea of chaos and/or Chaos itself if some how the reality bomb fails.