• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi everyone!

Raarti

Hi!
My name is Ira. I have never wrote anything (apart from one short story and a couple of poems). I decided I want to try writing a fantasy novel (maybe in verse?). English isn't my native language, but I want to try writing it in English. I have an idea, but I need help with it. I'm also interested in conlanging, so maybe if your novel needs a conlang, I can help you.
Nice to meet you all!

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well-met Raarti
Good to have you here.
This is a great place to learn and share.
Good luck with your writing!

C H Nelson

Acolyte
Hi!
My name is Ira. I have never wrote anything (apart from one short story and a couple of poems). I decided I want to try writing a fantasy novel (maybe in verse?). English isn't my native language, but I want to try writing it in English. I have an idea, but I need help with it. I'm also interested in conlanging, so maybe if your novel needs a conlang, I can help you.
Nice to meet you all!
Nice to meet you! I have actually been interested in writing a company for my book/series. Advice would be appreciated! Thank you and nice to meet you!

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Howdy, Nelson. What does writing a company mean? and maybe that should get its own thread.

Raarti

Nice to meet you! I have actually been interested in writing a company for my book/series. Advice would be appreciated! Thank you and nice to meet you!
Nice to meet you too! Sure, we can discuss your conlang, I would be happy to help you as much as I can. What is your book about and what kind of world and culture is it set in?

C H Nelson

Acolyte
Nice to meet you too! Sure, we can discuss your conlang, I would be happy to help you as much as I can. What is your book about and what kind of world and culture is it set in?
My world is set in a sort of medical area on a large island with multiple different tribes. These tribes each have their own stone that are either implanted in them or are worn on them. If you have your stone taken from another tribe you are considered an outlaw. There is a capital tribe where a man named zephro lives who keeps a mysterious mist that maddens the tribes out of the island. That is the current simplest summary of my world