• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi there!

I'm Dan and I've been writing for over a year. I've self published dozens of books since last September, include one fantasy novella. I've also got a horror short and a travel guide published. The rest, well I might as well get it out right off the bat, are erotica. I began writing erotica under a pen name since last year. The experience has been enlightening and I've learned a lot about the self publishing business, ebook formatting, covers, marketing, etc. I'm self published on Amazon, B&N, Kobo, Smashwords and when I get a few extra bucks to buy a Mac, I'll go direct to Apple too.

Most of all, I've honed my writing skills and developed a great work habit. I tracked my writing in October and wrote nearly 70,000 words. That even amazed me. Anyway, I'm looking to get back to working on the books I always wanted to write. Fantasy novels and novellas, as well as a few other fiction genres. I've been looking for a forum and this one seems not only active, but supportive and focused on writing and publishing. I'm hoping to learn the ins and outs of the fantasy genre and I'm more than happy to give of my self publishing and formatting, cover art, etc. knowledge.

Glad to be here!