• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi

Hybris

Dreamer
Hi everyone ! I'm new here, so I guess it is only polite to say hello. So, Hello. I like worlbuidling, procrastinating, and finding new things to do instead of writing (yes, these are synonyms - but any eventual reader absolutly needed to know about the compagny owning the trains, and where were they founded, when, how, by who, who owns the compagny now, its benefits...) ; and I found this forum that seems to have plenty of inspiring stuff. I would like to create a complex, doubtful, and realistic world (with magic, still), inspirated by 1880's ancient Rome and Greece, and I like to take stuff from philosophy to do as if there were some deepness to my work !

PS - Sorry for my english, I'm French

Phietadix

Auror
Bienvenue! Notre communauté est toujours heureuse d'avoir de nouvelles perspectives et de nouvelles histoires à entendre. Beaucoup d'entre nous sont dans le chat plus que les forums ces jours-ci

Pardonnez mon Français, je suis américain, bien que je veuille apprendre votre langue

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well-met Hybris
Good to have you here
Research rabbit holes? Never found one of them :whistle:
Actually, I'm fairly sure that is how I found this site to begin with.

Hybris

Dreamer
Bienvenue! Notre communauté est toujours heureuse d'avoir de nouvelles perspectives et de nouvelles histoires à entendre. Beaucoup d'entre nous sont dans le chat plus que les forums ces jours-ci

Pardonnez mon Français, je suis américain, bien que je veuille apprendre votre langue

Thanks ! And that's always a pleasure to hear about foreigners triyng to learn french.
There wasn't any mistake in your sentences, by the way.