• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi

Alex97

Troubadour
Hi, I'm Alex. Joined the forum to see what people thaught of the novel I'm currently working on and share ideas with like minded people. Also wanted to see other people's work.

Outside of writing my main interests are Airsoft, Rugby and Fencing. I like most outdoor sports as well.

Rikilamaro

Inkling
Hi, I'm Alex. Joined the forum to see what people thaught of the novel I'm currently working on and share ideas with like minded people. Also wanted to see other people's work.

Outside of writing my main interests are Airsoft, Rugby and Fencing. I like most outdoor sports as well.

Hi Alex!!
Fencing! Now there's a sport I can actually do! :) I have no idea what Airsoft is though, could you educate me?
Is the 97 the year you graduated or the year you were born? You don't have to tell me, I'm just the curious sort and you didn't give me much else to go off of.

Welcome to the space!
Let us know if/how we can help you.

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Welcome. Cool I fence, poorly, but what the hell, I have a good time. I hope you find the feedback you're looking for here. This is a great bunch of people. I hope you have a great time with us.

Alex97

Troubadour
Hi Alex!!
Fencing! Now there's a sport I can actually do! :) I have no idea what Airsoft is though, could you educate me?
Is the 97 the year you graduated or the year you were born? You don't have to tell me, I'm just the curious sort and you didn't give me much else to go off of.

Welcome to the space!
Let us know if/how we can help you.

Sorry I took ages to answer and thanks to everyone for saying hi.

I take an interest in both historical military and the modern military. Airsoft is a sport simmilar to paintball that uses realistic imitation fire arms which fire plastic BB's. There's loads of different guns which look very close to the real guns. I have quite a few (by law they are my dad's). I currently use an HK416. There's loads of places you can play called sites such as woodlands or old schoold for CQB. It's an awsome sport, check it out on the web.

I was born in 1997 making me 15, thus the name :)

Cloud

Minstrel
Hi Alex,

Welcome to the forum - I'm new here too :)

I live in Cardiff. Rugby (and Wales' recently grand-slam victory) are kind of a big deal around here!

I look forward to reading your work in progress (and sharing mine).