1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

I dreamed that my dog was made of mozzarella

Discussion in 'The Dreamscape' started by Dina, May 22, 2019.

1. Dina

Dina Dreamer

I used to lucid dream in middle-school because my anxiety kept me in a state of half-awake nervousness the entire time I slept. I don't do that anymore, not that my anxiety's gone, it's just moved to the point right before I go to sleep, to the point where I can lay in bed for three hours before I do lose consciousness.
    I suppose you could say this particular dream was semi-lucid.
    I was in my room, reading, when I heard a knock on the window. The world kinda pan-zoomed on the window, like in a movie you know?, and there was my dog. Or a pizza. It was the weirdest thing. No mistaking, that was my dog, but he was also made of freshly-grated mozzarella. Don't imagine anything gross, like his innards were mixed up with cheese. It was sillier than that. He looked like a cartoon dog, or a rag-doll, or something stuffed you'd find on a toy shelf. We stared at each other for a while, he panting, I gaping, and —
    That's it.
    The entirety of my dream was spent in a staring contest with my dog, who had somehow went and exchanged the atoms of his flesh for those that make up a block of cheese.

2. KaeSeven7

KaeSeven7 Dreamer

Coming across this in 2020 and honestly this is what lockdown has come to and I'm completely happy with it.

You just made my day.

Son of the Roman and ShadeZ like this.
  3. Darkfantasy

Darkfantasy Inkling

My dog suffers from Degenerative Myopathy. Basically her entire body is slowly becoming paralyzed. I dreamed she could walk without a wheel chair once. It was the happiest dream ever.
    I've also had some weird dreams. I either don't dream or have really random wacky ones.

I dreampt once there was a vortex in my attic. I called my step-dad in a panic and he told me to call my landlord...then said try to get a reduction in rent!