• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

I love April Fool's Day

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
Did anyone notice the presence of a certain STEERPlKE today? He seems to be a new member. Not sure why, but that screenname sounds familiar...

Steerpike was locked out of his account when his computer got hacked.

He'll get it squared away soon I hope!

The Goblin

Banned
(...if a goblin pulls your leg, is he truly a goblin...)

(What? No! I ain't touching nobody's leg.)
________V
MoblinOrange.png
MoblinBlue.png
MoblinOrange.png
MoblinOrange.png

__/\
(That's because your hand is on my ass.)

Panda

Troubadour
Oh, hell. I tried Safari and then I took out my phone and tried Dolphin. It's kittens everywhere. You guys ARE pulling my leg. Well played.

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
Oh, hell. I tried Safari and then I took out my phone and tried Dolphin. It's kittens everywhere. You guys ARE pulling my leg. Well played.

I promise you, nobody is pulling your leg. Everybody here has their normal avatar. Maybe it's a problem with the v.bulletin forum software?

Panda

Troubadour
...and Devor just switched from his old avatar to the kitten and back again.

The Goblin

Banned
Steerpike was locked out of his account when his computer got hacked.

He'll get it squared away soon I hope!
(...the goblin suspects the redhead mod deleted the real feline overlord's account in order to have the highest reputation score...)

(Uh... Chris? Pat? Lefty? WTF?)
__________V
tom-nimenai.gif
MoblinBlue.png
tom-nimenai.gif
tom-nimenai.gif

T.Allen.Smith

Staff
Steerpike's master plan has finally come to fruition.

End of Times official date: April 1st 2015

Bring on the apocalypse!

What is April Fool's Day? We don't have such a thing here in Hyrule. Greetings, nice people. I am Zelda, the King's daughter, warrior Princess and all that. If you see Ganondorf around, do not listen to his calls to join evil! You must remain loyal to all things good. Be strong! I came here to stop him.

Tom

Istar
Hey, lady. I don't care if you're Princess of Mordor. As long as you get rid of Ganondorf, I'm happy! By the way, I died in your introduction thread. You may need to call a mod to clean up all the entrails.

Philster401

Maester
You know what is going to be amazing is someone looking back at this thread tomorrow and ask what in the world happened yesterday.

Also so many new members today I wonder how many will last.