• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

In search for a talented fantasy writer

niko

hey!

im niko , founder of a already established IP and project called yokai avengers , the universe and world of yokai takes place in a japanise themed world

We are looking to add less known and talented writers to shape and create this world of ours with us in our journey

if you find this something you like to try , dont hesitate and send me a dm

Mad Swede

Auror
OK. Having applied some of my previous professional... information acquisition... skills to this little proposal.

Yokai Avengers is a sort of collection of NFTs on an ordinals/bitcoin blockchain. What you want to create is a graphic art series to earn some money. To do this you need a ghost writer or two, because you don't have the skills to do all the writing yourself. And then you need to sell all this to others.

There is no start date given for your project, although you have been pushing this for about 6 months. There is no way of knowing if, when or how you will pay your writers. There is also no contact name on any of the web pages associated with your project so we don't know who you are - you hope...

So how about giving us a little more information niko ?

A. E. Lowan

Forum Mom
Leadership
So, OP... Are you based in the Philippines, by chance?
OK. Having applied some of my previous professional... information acquisition... skills to this little proposal.

Yokai Avengers is a sort of collection of NFTs on an ordinals/bitcoin blockchain. What you want to create is a graphic art series to earn some money. To do this you need a ghost writer or two, because you don't have the skills to do all the writing yourself. And then you need to sell all this to others.

There is no start date given for your project, although you have been pushing this for about 6 months. There is no way of knowing if, when or how you will pay your writers. There is also no contact name on any of the web pages associated with your project so we don't know who you are - you hope...

So how about giving us a little more information niko ?
I turned my wife loose on this and she had the same conclusion. I've got alarm bells going, but I don't really know why... yet.