• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

In the Red Sands

ascanius

Inkling
Edit: I'm not sure it this should be labeled NSFW or some sort of other adult warning, and I cannot change the tittle, can a mod help me out if it needs a lable

Ok I can give my poor poor laptop a rest, I think I removed a good two years from it's life. Thought I would get some of your opinions on these. I had to scale them down a lot so a lot of the detail is lost but...

First is one of the MCs after killing a demon spawn.
FinL4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This MC comes from the red sands. The black flames are a sort of protection that was one to three gifts given to her by a mythical being. It gives a sort of limited protection against certain creatures, such as banshees and others. However because demon spawn are the offspring of demons and any of the mortal races the protection doesn't work against them.

Then a detail of the face with the black flames.
FinL4facewithflames.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Then another detail of the face without the flames.
Final4facewithoutflames.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

For me the over all pic is missing something. I'm thinking the black flames are negating the focus too much. Any thoughts.

Last edited:

Jabrosky

Banned
The MC's design looks really cool, but I think you could brighten up some things in these pictures so that I can see them more easily.

ascanius

Inkling
Yeah i'm playing with the brightness and colors. The only problem I've had is originally it looked like it was on mars or during the daytime. I'm still tweaking things.