• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

introducing, the one and only...

liminal

hiya! it is I!

some stuff about yours truly:

pronouns: he/they
grammar: fantastic in novels/stories, terrible in any other situation
main genres: fantasy, romantasy, mystery, with a healthy dose of lgbt and neurodivergent characters
main types of projects: novels and occasionally short stories which always manage to get longer!
fav music artists: david bowie and u2!
things I like: sewing, drawing (although I can't really), map-making/cartography, shakespeare, hercule poirot, movie-making

also if you couldn't tell I am below 18! are there any other teen writers out there?

Diana Silver

Minstrel
Hi, hi, great to have you here. I love your take on gramar, seems very sensible.

also if you couldn't tell I am below 18! are there any other teen writers out there?

I'm sure there are, although it's been a while since I could count myself among them...

hiya! it is I!

main genres: fantasy, romantasy, mystery, with a healthy dose of lgbt and neurodivergent characters
main types of projects: novels and occasionally short stories which always manage to get longer!
things I like: sewing, drawing (although I can't really), map-making/cartography, shakespeare, hercule poirot, movie-making

Welcome across the threshhold Liminal.

hiya! it is I!

I am a teenage writer as well. :) (By the way, I must agree that Shakespeare is amazing!)