• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Kill this Thread

How old are you, if you don't mind my asking?

And because I can't go two posts without a picture, here's a masterpiece painstakingly painted by my friends and I.
297731_2242178025918_1264278247_n.jpg

I know. We really put our high IQs to work! Today we talked about hypothetical situations involving genies and poop.

Here, I'll run these by you guys and see what you say. Assume there are no loopholes.

-A genie offers you the chance to have no negative consequences to your actions for the next fifty years. However, the catch is that your taste buds are moved to your anus for the duration. Would you still take him up on this offer?

Pros: You could become the best assassin in the world. You could walk into a bank, walk out with all the money, and buy the moon. You could sleep with Lindsay Lohan.
Cons: Your taste buds are in your anus, and if that doesn't bother you, you need to stop and think about what happens when you eat bad Thai food. You could sleep with Lindsay Lohan.

Peter (me): No, no, and no.
Jeff: No. Wait. Okay, no.
Paul: Yes. I would get used to the taste after a while.
Caroline: Yes. Wait... EWWW! **** you, Peter!
Harry: Yes. I would get used to the taste after a while.

-A genie offers you three wishes. However, the catch is that you will experience bloody, painful diarrhea every day, several times a day, for the rest of your life. Would you still take him up on this offer.

Pros: Your wishes can be anything.
Cons: Once again, think about bad Thai food and multiply that by 11.

Peter: Yes. I can deal with the pain.
Paul: Yes. I can leave bloody and disgusting Paul-Dragon-God poop on the Apple Store in New York. I hate that place.
Harry: Yes, although my first wish would be that my underpants are magical and teleport the poop out of my pants to Hoboken, New Jersey.
Caroline: Peter, even though evil poop genies are not even close to the worst thing you've come up with, I'm not going to answer you.
Jeff: I don't even know what I'd wish for if I found a normal genie...

Let's see what my fellow Scribblers shall choose!

Phietadix

Auror
A question for all you at the forums. Does the forum attract insane people or does this forum make people insane. Based on myself and the above post I'm inclined to believe the former. What do you think?

Ireth

Myth Weaver
I think it's the former, myself. I was crazy long before I discovered this place. Though I can't say it's helped in that respect. XDD

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
First wish: My anal taste buds have to power to taste what the food tasted like before it was digested.

Second wish: Readers will appreciate the irony that the above is the most tasteless sentence I ever typed in my life, and also the most tasteful in the sense that it has the most instances of the word "taste" of any sentence I have ever written.

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
Hmm...difficult question. Coming from someone who has had digestive problems, I would probably just tell the genie to shove off. However, if I can get some kind of surgery to fix my intestines with all the money I've made, then I could deal with it. Unless it's some kind of magical bad Thai food reaction, in that case, no, I don't want three wishes.

"Once your butt stops working, so does your soul." Abraham Lincoln

Sidekick, you're confusing scenarios.

And I said to assume that are no loopholes. That includes surgery or wishes.

Phietadix... you ask me if I was crazy before I came here?
[video=youtube_share;jJusfNv0DO0]http://youtu.be/jJusfNv0DO0[/video]

Last edited:

Nihal

Vala
LoL is a whole separated issue. Believe me, this game on it's own makes people go crazy.

And I think I was already crazy before discovering MS. If I changed I only got even crazier.

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Sidekick, you're confusing scenarios.

But, but... I left the taste buds where they were. I wished to change the taste of human waste. It's not my fault your genie didn't get a lawyer to write his big catch.

And regardless of the taste, my third wish is to feed human waste to the second genie. He can eat it after Phil tells him to shove off, which I wish Phil would do while pile-driving the genie out of the ring.

Phietadix

Auror
*wonders if craziness is spread by a virus or by another contagious mechanism*

Don't worry. If you're at this forum it means you've caught it long ago. You can't catch it twice. ((Partially because it is an incurable disease. Like double parenthesis, caught by playing the 'Dragon Egg Campaign.'))

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
When you guys think of genies do you think like this:

Or this?

Genie-Bull.jpg

I always thought in stories if you ever met a djinn, you'd just be dead. But, meh, maybe they sing songs to you?

Last edited by a moderator: