1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

My Jangada fantasy series - free download

Discussion in 'Self-Promotion' started by Terry Greer, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Terry Greer

Terry Greer Sage

I'm risking cross posting here - without meaning to and I've also posted this in the review request forum - so if I'm in error I apologize - but the two forums seem a bit overlapping.

My Jangada trilogy - is now on Amazon.

Next week (from 13th -17th Feb) I've scheduled the first volume in it to be available for free.

If anyone is interested I'd really appreciate it if they could download it and take a look and maybe give a review or feedback.

(The other two novels in the trilogy are also reduced in a countdown deal over the same period).

I suck at self promotion/publicity so I'd really appreciate any help in pushing this promotion out to as wide an audience as possible.

My Jangada page is here - with more details about the series including a synopsis: Home
    My Jangada Facebook page is here: https://www.facebook.com/Jamgada

[​IMG]

Ruby likes this.
  2. Ruby

Ruby Auror

Hi Terry,

I enjoyed reading the excerpt from your first book which I accessed via your site.

I'll try to remember to download the book during your promotion as I'd like to know what happens next!

:goodjob:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
    Terry Greer likes this.
  3. Terry Greer

Terry Greer Sage

Cheers Ruby - thanks for the feedback :)

4. Terry Greer

Terry Greer Sage

You can get the first volume in my Jangada series totally FREE on Amazon today - and volumes 2 and 3 are also discounted to just £0.99 each (or $0.99 in the us).

Grab em now. Spread the word - after all it's friday 13th - so stay indoors, stay safe and curl up with a really good book.
    Amazon.co.uk: Terry Greer: Books, Biogs, Audiobooks, Discussions