• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Elfen

Well hello this is my first time posting to this forum and I welcome the chance to contribute. I hope I have something to contribute as a new member. Also if I mess up please don't hesitate to let me know. I am 61 years young and I am a health care worker. My hobbies include chess, and writing fantasy. This also would include reading fantasy novels. I am an avid pet lover with nine cats and five dogs. All of which are strays or someone elses problem or so they say. Well I guess I have rambled long enough, Merry Christmas to all, and to all a ggod night. Funny where have I heard that before.......:D

Steerpike

Felis amatus
Welcome to the site, Elfen. Nice to have you here. Feel free to jump right in and make yourself at home. Merry Christmas to you as well.

TWErvin2

Auror
Elfen,

Welcome. I've not played chess in some years, but we have cats and a dog (two recently passed away, this spring we'll probably add to the pack) and turtles.

Looking forward to crossing paths with you on the forum.

Terry

Elfen

Sorry

Elfen,

Welcome. I've not played chess in some years, but we have cats and a dog (two recently passed away, this spring we'll probably add to the pack) and turtles.

Looking forward to crossing paths with you on the forum.

Terry

Sorry to hear about your dogs, as an animal lover both my wife and I the loss of any innocent being is a tragic occuorance. Hope to meet you in writing also. Til then take care

Elfen

Tis the new year and hope all is right with everyone, now that another threat of the world ending has come and gone. Maybe we can all get down to doing somthing good with our time. Now is time to be creative and concentrate on good things and allow ourselves a little quality time. The down time with worry is past, let this year be a productive one. So to that I wish everyone a Happy NewYear and bless all of you.