• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

New Writer Here

Leyla Coffey

Hey everyone, my name is leyla. I have always wanted to write a fantasy novel, but I have never known exactly how to start, so I thought I might learn some things here and make some friends at the same time.

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Welcome here, Leyla! This is a great place for writers of all experience levels. I hope you feel at home here. :)

Ankari

Hero Breaker
Hello Leyla,

I've learned a lot from this site, I'm sure you'll do so as well. See you around!

ArielFingolfin

Troubadour
Welcome aboard! And you've already taken the first step to starting, which is taking the plunge into the fantasy world! Glad to have you here :)

Rikilamaro

Inkling
Hi Leyla,

I hope you find inspiration and friends here at the Scribes. I know I have.

Keep writing, let us know if we can help.

Hey Guys,
My name is Jason Ludwig and I am trying to get my first novel out there. I am excited to be part of his forum and look forward to discussing my work and the work of others. I'm sure we can all benefit from this fantastic environment. I have started a thread called General Fantasy Writers Forum where I figured us fledgling writers can talk shop and support each other. I look forward to great discussion! Feel free to email me and also check out the business page I set up for my book: Jason Ludwig: A Viakov's Tale.